It’s the unrelenting question that all children ask about everything as they begin to explore their world and start growing up. And it seems like your every answer begs that same question to be asked again and again. While it may seem annoying at times, in reality that three letter word is a basis for learning. So it stands to reason it’s the same question people ask when it comes to understanding the exceptional health benefits derived from regularly consuming alkaline ionized water, also known as Kangen Water®.
The simple answer is because Kangen Water® is electrically charged (electrolysis) to create molecular hydrogen. Molecular hydrogen is the lightest and smallest element known to science and as such has the ability to super-hydrate the trillions of cells within the human body. That process of hydration infuses life-giving oxygen and nutrients into the cells and simultaneously flushes life-threatening acidity and toxins out without any adverse side effects. It also has the ability to stimulate energy metabolism at the cellular level, generate tremendous amounts of anti-oxidants to neutralize health-robbing free radicals, and alkalize the body’s cells & blood as in the embryonic fluid that human life begins in a mother’s womb. Tap, well, bottled, or reverse osmosis (RO) water is not electrically charged and therefore doesn’t provide the health-giving attributes of Kangen Water®.
To learn the (scientific) specifics of the therapeutic value of molecular hydrogen, please review: Recent Progress Toward Hydrogen Medicine: Potential of Molecular Hydrogen for Preventive and Therapeutic Applications. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257754/.
In his book Water, for Health, for Healing, for Life: You’re not Sick, You’re Thirsty! authored by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. © 2003, he lists 46 REASONS WHY YOUR BODY NEEDS WATER EVERY DAY (see entire list below). These reasons are predicated upon the fact that water regulates all the functions of the human body, including the action of all the solids that water carries around. This information is a paradigm shift and is considered a breakthrough in the fundamentals of medical science.
46 REASONS WHY YOUR BODY NEEDS WATER EVERY DAY
- Without water, nothing lives.
- Comparative shortage of water first suppresses and eventually kills some aspects of the body.
- Water is the main source of energy – it is the “cash flow” of the body.
- Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside each and every cell of the body – it provides the power to live.
- Water is the bonding adhesive in the architectural design of the cell structure.
- Water prevents DNA damage and makes its repair mechanisms more efficient – less abnormal DNA is made.
- Water increases greatly the efficacy of the immune system in the bone marrow, where the immunes system is formed (all its mechanisms) – including its effectiveness against cancer.
- Water is the main solvent for all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles, and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
- Water energizes food; and food particles are then able to supply the body with this energy during digestion. This is why food without water has absolutely no energy value for the body.
- Water increases the body’s rate of absorption of essential substances in food.
- Water is used to transport all substances inside the body.
- Water increases the efficiency of red blood cells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
- When water reaches a cell, it brings the cell oxygen and takes the waste gases to the lungs for disposal.
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevent arthritis and back pain.
- Water is used in the spinal discs to make them “shock-absorbing water cushions.”
- Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
- Water helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Water prevents clogging of arteries in the heart and the brain.
- Water is essential for the body’s cooling (sweat) and heating (electrical) systems.
- Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking.
- Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
- Water is directly needed for the production of all hormones made by the brain, including melatonin.
- Water can help prevent attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
- Water increases efficiency at work; it expands your attention span.
- Water is a better pick-me-up than any other beverage in the world – and it has no adverse side effects.
- Water helps reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
- Water helps reduce fatigue – it gives us the energy of youth.
- Water makes the skin smoother and helps decrease the effects of aging.
- Water gives luster and shine to the eyes.
- Water helps prevent glaucoma.
- Water normalizes the blood-manufacturing systems in the bone marrow – it helps prevent leukemia and lymphoma.
- Water is absolutely vital for making the immune system more efficient in different regions to fight infections and cancer cells where they are formed.
- Water dilutes the blood and prevents it from clotting during circulation.
- Water decreases premenstrual pains and hot flashes.
- Water and heartbeats create the dilution and waves that keep things from sedimenting in the bloodstream.
- The human body has no stored water to draw on during dehydration. This is why you must drink regularly and throughout the day.
- Dehydration prevents sex hormone production – one of the primary causes of impotence and loss of libido.
- Drinking water separates the sensations of thirst and hunger.
- To lose weight, water is the best way to go – drink water on time and lose weight without much dieting. Also, you will not eat excessively when you feel hungry because most often you are only thirsty for water.
- Dehydration causes deposits of toxic sediments in the tissue spaces, joints, kidneys, liver, brain, and skin. Water will always clear these deposits.
- Water reduces the incidence of morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Water integrates mind and body functions. It increases ability to realize goals and purpose.
- Water helps prevent the loss of memory as we age. It helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and “Lou Gehrig’s” disease.
- Water helps reverse addictive urges, including those for caffeine, alcohol, and some drugs.
Change your Water… Change your Life™
Drink Kangen Water® Daily