Colorectal cancer is a cancer that starts in the colon or the rectum. These cancers can also be named colon cancer or rectal cancer, depending on where they start. Colon cancer and rectal cancer are often grouped together because they have many features in common.
Cancer starts when cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Cells in nearly any part of the body can become cancer, and can spread to other areas of the body.
Dr. Hiromi Shinya MD
Hiromi Shinya, MD is a much-acclaimed developer in the field of colonoscopy surgery (known as the Shinya Technique). He was the first in his field to perform the very first non-invasive colon surgery.Using his invention, the colonoscopy, he discovered a technique to both examine and operate on the colon without making any abdominal incision. Dr. Shinya is the Clinical Professor of Surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Chief of the Endoscopy Unit at Beth Israel Hospital in New York, as well as being an adviser for Maeda Hospital and Hanzomon Gastrointestinal Clinic in Japan.
So how has Dr. Shinya arrived at his theory of health and diet?
- With direct physical evidence!
- He has, in his medical lifetime, carried out over 370,000 colonoscopic procedures.
- As a matter of fact, he has inserted a camera into over a 250,000 people’s colon and filmed the results of their dietary practices.
- For over 40 years he has carried out these procedures and collated dietary data from his patients.
- He finds out what they have eaten and then examines the results, based on this gathered evidence, he has now formulated his ideas on health and diet.
- It is a diet that can prevent heart disease, and stop type 2 diabetes.
Kangen Water is what he suggests that people drink, it’s the only water he mentioned in his book, The Enzyme Factor
Dr. Shinya has been recommending Kangen Water for over 10 years.
Why he recommends Kangen Water®:
1) It has strong reduction power. Capable of eliminating free radicals through anti-oxidation.
2) Free of substances harmful to the human body (Purified)
3) Has small water clusters (Hydrating)
4) Contains appropriate balance of minerals, calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium
5) It is alkaline to help keep your body at an optimum pH level
Drink minimum 6-10 cups of Kangen Water per day
Drink 1-3 cups upon rising in the morning
Drink 2-3 cups 60 minutes before a meal
The cause of all diseases and aging is the lack of enzymes and water.
Sufficient water intake improves the 4 Flows of the Body:
1) Blood/Lymph Flow
2) Gastro-Intestinal Flow
3) Urinary Flow
4) Respiratory/Air Flow
This is Dr. Shinya’s 7 Keys for Good Health!
1) A Good Diet
2) Good Water
3) Regular Elimination
4) Moderate Exercise
5) Adequate rest
6) Deep Breathing and Meditation
7) Joy and Love
Want to buy the book? https://www.amazon.com/Enzyme-Factor-Hiromi-Shinya-MD/dp/0982290039/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520087842&sr=8-1&keywords=Enzyme+Factor